The Regions Group of Companies presented the project of the world’s largest indoor park at MIPIM

21 Mar 2017

At the international exhibition MIPIM The Regions Group of Companies presented the largest indoor all-season amusement park in the world - “Dreamland”. It is the first time a project of such scale is presented at the exhibition by the Russian delegation.

On the 15th of March 2017 the presentation of the world’s first and largest indoor all-season amusement park took place at the exhibition stand of The Regions Group of Companies. The total development area makes up 100 hectares while the area of the park itself equals 264,3 thousand square meters. The project is estimated at 1.5 bln dollars and The REGIONS Group of Companies acts as a sole investor of the project. For the realization of the thematic part license agreements for use of famous cartoon characters are signed with the world`s biggest companies – “Soyuzmultfilm”, Sony Pictures Consumer Products, IMPS S.A., Viacom International Media Networks.

During the presentation of “Dream Island” the “Regions Entertainment” Company, which is part of Regions Group of Companies, and Sanrio GmbH have announced signing of license agreement on the first Hello Kitty brand zone in Russia that will include company shop, café and attraction, which design will be developed specially for “Dream Island”.

10 thematic zones with 40 diverse amusement activities for adults and children, 27 of which are the most modern and unique  rides, a landscape park, a concert hall, a movie theater complex with 24 halls, ahotel, a landscaped quay with a sailing school for children, themed restaurants and stores will be created in the “Dreamland” park. Central area the size of 1.5 football stadiums with a glass dome with a height of 35 meters will be the most unusual and sophisticated engineering construction in the park.

 At the presentation of the “Dreamland” Amiran Mutsoev, member of the Board of Directors of the Regions Group of Companies, stipulated estimations of the project. Thematic part of the park will be able to accommodate 18 million visitors annually. 7-8 mln people are expected to visit the park at the launch of the project. The project will pay off to 65% though attendance of the park. The other 35% will be received thought trade objects. The ticket will include a visit of all the attractions and the whole area of the landscape park. At the presentation it was indicated that a discount system for categorized and group visitors will be developed. 

 “Dream Island” is one of the hugest projects for us – world-class amusement park. We consider this project as very important not only for Moscow, but for the whole Moscow agglomeration. Today we don’t have theme amusement parks like this in Russia. The majority of works are expected to be completed by the end of next year” – said Deputy Mayor of Moscow in the Government of Moscow for Urban Development and Construction, Marat Khusnullin.

Previously during MIPIM Marat Khusnullin noted that creation of green zones is one of the priority area of urban development activity. For the last few years about 80 parks were created in Moscow. 

“There is a global and ambitious goal in front of us - to develop the first theme park of the international level in Russia and to create a unique inner-city resort having no analogues in the entire world. We have been studying existing theme parks around the globe for quite a long period of time in order to implement best and most modern practices for visitors of all ages in our project. Leading Russian and foreign companies are engaged for the realization of the park. A great deal of demanding and tedious work has been done in order to establish a park in Moscow being able to compete with global market leaders”, - cited Amiran Mutsoev.

 

ГК «РЕГИОНЫ» представила на MIPIM проект крупнейшего крытого парка в мире

ГК «РЕГИОНЫ» представила на MIPIM проект крупнейшего крытого парка в мире

ГК «РЕГИОНЫ» представила на MIPIM проект крупнейшего крытого парка в мире